Getting people to subscribe to your email list is tough, so be sure that you convert as much of that new audience as possible by sending an attention-grabbing welcome email. A solid welcome email may not convert them on the spot but it may get them to open your next email blast—even if they don’t [...]
About Robin WildingRobin Wilding is a professionally trained Canadian journalist striving to bring journalistic-era intergity to online media. She has a second degree in Political Science--with a focus on International Relations and the developing world. Currently Robin is a contributor to several technology publications, including Brajeshwar.com, SocialTechnologyReview.com, HostingIndustryWatch.com, AnimationCareerReview.com and CompareBusinessProducts.com. She also works for several web developers; and does ghost writing for several high level executives within the technology sector. Robin's work is showcased in her portfolio: http://shownd.com/robinwilding
Unsubscribes got you down? Pfft forget about them, they were likely stale leads anyways. No point milking a dead cow. Time to focus on growing your email list with new users that are significantly more likely to click-through and become real customers. Growing your list is easier than you think, it just takes a concerted [...]
Inbound marketing is supposed to be the easiest part of internet marketing, but you would be surprised how often people screw it up. These screw ups are important because they mess with inbound marketing success metrics and can lead to people not understanding the ROI of inbound over outbound marketing (inbound marketing, when done properly, [...]
As email marketers know, lead-nurturing is a difficult skill to learn. You’ve learned how to do it to some degree, but how good are you really at it and what opportunities are you missing? Figuring that out isn’t as hypothetical as it sounds; all you need to do is employ lead-nurturing metrics in your marketing [...]
If your office looks like the guy on the cover of Office Space—boy do we have some advice for you. Use Evernote to declutter your desktop (–and life–). Evernote is a fantastic little piece of software that can help you sort emails, use virtual post-its, have a virtual whiteboard, make to-do lists and more. Unfortunately [...]
Congrats on installing a marketing automation tool! You undoubtedly saw the value, or at least possibilities, that a marketing automation tool brings. Marketing automation tools are fantastic ways to increase team cooperation, track work being done and measure success. Hopefully by now you have already installed it successfully, taught all your staff to use it, [...]
ReAdAbIlItY iS vErY iMp0rT@nt. How long did it take you to read that? How long would you continue reading a paragraph like that? Probably not very long. While that is a drastic example, it is still an example of the importance of readability. To ensure that your webpage, email and blog post content is easy [...]
Writing content is easy as pie. Writing content that gets users clicking is as hard as trying to bake a pie (for most of us anyways). If you are finding that despite all your traffic-generating SEO, blogging and internet marketing efforts, your click-through rates still hover below an acceptable amount then you likely need to [...]
Sadly, these days content has been reduced to nothing more than SEO-based traffic generation. I know this, because I have written lots of it. Its dull to write and even duller to read. And it certainly doesn’t generate many leads, referrals or up-sell current customers. This means that you, and your competition, are likely missing [...]
Plugin by Social Author Bio
- Did You Hear About the Season’s Newest Linking Strategy? January 4, 2012
- 5 Link Building Strategies You May Not Have Tried Yet December 20, 2011
- Getting Started With Your Facebook Fan Page December 28, 2011
- Our Picks for the Top 10 Internet Marketing Blogs of 2012 January 2, 2012
- 5 Common Blog Mistakes (and their 5 Quick Fixes) February 15, 2012
- How To Succeed With Google Plus – An Infographic December 13, 2012
- Does Negative SEO Work? December 13, 2012
- Which Social Networks Provide the Most Significant Return for Marketers? December 13, 2012
- Content Planning For Link Building Wins December 3, 2012
- Facebook: The Biggest Pump And Dump Ever? November 29, 2012
- Ghostbusters Slot: This is one of the right articles you can gain in ...
- Website Designing Company in Mumbai: Blogging is a very good technique of Off Page SEO,...
- Web Development Services in India: Good tips all around on this blog the most importa...
- polypropylene cartridge: I think this is an useful publish and it is very u...
- JennieUy: There’s an amazing contest application that you ...
Follow @AffiliatePlus on Twitter