As email marketers know, lead-nurturing is a difficult skill to learn. You’ve learned how to do it to some degree, but how good are you really at it and what opportunities are you missing? Figuring that out isn’t as hypothetical as it sounds; all you need to do is employ lead-nurturing metrics in your marketing [...]
Newbies to the SEO game are often daunted by the idea of implementing an SEO strategy, but if you break the quasi-Herculean task down to its few basic steps the process becomes easy. Lucky for you, we’ve done it for you. Step 1: Establish Metrics and Guidelines There are many SEO tools out there will [...]
Funneling prospective customers through the conversion pipeline is tough enough without trying to do it with a shakily-built foundation. To ensure that your foundation is right as rock, use this checklist of 4 common mistakes internet marketers make that continually kill lead-to-customer conversions: Set it and Forget It So, you got a lead, you add [...]
If metrics were an Irish rockband quantity metrics would be Bono and quality would be—well, the other guys. There are certain metrics (quantity) that get all the fanfare while the others (quality) work behind the scenes producing the majority of the work and success. Despite the powerful tools available in most analytics tools, many people [...]
A classic mistake made by internet marketers, affiliate marketers, social media marketers and email marketers alike is focusing on campaigns but not focusing on lead generation opportunities. While this may sound like an oxymoron given that many think of the two terms as congruous, but continuing to email or otherwise market without exhausting your current [...]
It’s not a mystery that 90% of websites do not enjoy high conversion rates and most are not even close to average. The biggest problem with online marketing is that we have millions of people exerting massive effort to sell their products and services with only a modest profit to speak of. Where are we [...]
Slow-loading graphics, hideously ugly pictures, throngs of ‘Share’ buttons and other inane design elements will kill a blog quicker than mortgage-backed securities killed the economy. When you build your blog employ the following 10 design tips to create a fast-loading, visually effective blog with a lower your bounce rate and increased conversions: Use Call to [...]
If you are reading this then you already understand the importance of social media metrics; social metrics are your roadmap to social media marketing success. If you are still a beginner then consider reading our Social Media Metrics 101: The Basics. While almost all social metrics have value, some are more important than others to [...]
Whether you are internet marketing to boost sales of your own product or earning revenue from affiliate marketing, better conversion rates mean money in the bank. You’ve likely read a few soft, evergreen articles about how to ‘create better content’, ‘clean up your fonts’, ‘choose your ad positioning carefully’ and other unhelpful nonsense. Enough of [...]
Email marketing has become synonymous with spamming—a practice considered despicable; a process that consumes our inboxes with erectile dysfunction and “I earned $4,592 a week” ads. But these spammers are using the process of email marketing, and like Luke’s father—have gone to the Darkside. There is a lighter side to email marketing though; a side [...]
- Did You Hear About the Season’s Newest Linking Strategy? January 4, 2012
- 5 Link Building Strategies You May Not Have Tried Yet December 20, 2011
- Getting Started With Your Facebook Fan Page December 28, 2011
- Our Picks for the Top 10 Internet Marketing Blogs of 2012 January 2, 2012
- 5 Common Blog Mistakes (and their 5 Quick Fixes) February 15, 2012
- How To Succeed With Google Plus – An Infographic December 13, 2012
- Does Negative SEO Work? December 13, 2012
- Which Social Networks Provide the Most Significant Return for Marketers? December 13, 2012
- Content Planning For Link Building Wins December 3, 2012
- Facebook: The Biggest Pump And Dump Ever? November 29, 2012
- Ghostbusters Slot: This is one of the right articles you can gain in ...
- Website Designing Company in Mumbai: Blogging is a very good technique of Off Page SEO,...
- Web Development Services in India: Good tips all around on this blog the most importa...
- polypropylene cartridge: I think this is an useful publish and it is very u...
- JennieUy: There’s an amazing contest application that you ...
Follow @AffiliatePlus on Twitter