Email-list maintenance has long been a royal pain the arse for internet and email marketers. It is however a necessary evil that must be done to maintain your good-sender status and keep your stats clean. Never fear though, once again—we are here. Here are the critical (and EASY) steps to keeping a clean (and effective) [...]
You have likely already heard that scrubbing your email list is needed regularly to succeed in email marketing. But, has anyone ever explained why? There are 6 major reasons why periodic cleaning of your email list is critical to being an email marketing rockstar: It decreases your unsubscribe rates It decreases how many people mark [...]
“Dude, open my email and a purple monkey will run across your screen”. If you’re worried that your email marketing lacks a certain finesse—ahem, like the above–then read on. There are certain things you should and shouldn’t do as an email marketer. For example: add your extended family to your email list and use forwarding [...]
Your email list is your Golden Egg. Keeping it healthy and current is critical, as is removing those who have sent unsubscribe requests. Unsubscribe requests, unfortunately, are a part of the email marketing business, and you are required by law to respect unsubscribe requests. A healthy unsubscribe rate should be 8% of your subscribers or [...]
Do you remember simpler times when the internet was nonexistent and contacting friends meant picking up your corded telephone or driving to their house? It was a time when busy signals were the norm and letters and postcards flooded your mailbox. In the last 10 years, communication has exploded in monumental proportions. Virtually anyone can [...]
In an industry focused on massive lead generation, marketers can forget that sales involve more than just acquiring leads. This mindset is also evident when marketers spend most of their capital on getting traffic to their website with SEO, but none of their time and effort on converting the traffic when it gets there. It’s [...]
According to Internet security firm Sophos, the United States is the leading sender and receiver of email marketing (aka spam) on the planet, with millions of messages being sent per second. But wait, you’re not spamming people…or are you? The difference between email-based marketing and spamming is a thin line; the minor difference being that [...]
Email marketing has become synonymous with spamming—a practice considered despicable; a process that consumes our inboxes with erectile dysfunction and “I earned $4,592 a week” ads. But these spammers are using the process of email marketing, and like Luke’s father—have gone to the Darkside. There is a lighter side to email marketing though; a side [...]
- Did You Hear About the Season’s Newest Linking Strategy? January 4, 2012
- 5 Link Building Strategies You May Not Have Tried Yet December 20, 2011
- Getting Started With Your Facebook Fan Page December 28, 2011
- Our Picks for the Top 10 Internet Marketing Blogs of 2012 January 2, 2012
- 5 Common Blog Mistakes (and their 5 Quick Fixes) February 15, 2012
- How To Succeed With Google Plus – An Infographic December 13, 2012
- Does Negative SEO Work? December 13, 2012
- Which Social Networks Provide the Most Significant Return for Marketers? December 13, 2012
- Content Planning For Link Building Wins December 3, 2012
- Facebook: The Biggest Pump And Dump Ever? November 29, 2012
- Ghostbusters Slot: This is one of the right articles you can gain in ...
- Website Designing Company in Mumbai: Blogging is a very good technique of Off Page SEO,...
- Web Development Services in India: Good tips all around on this blog the most importa...
- polypropylene cartridge: I think this is an useful publish and it is very u...
- JennieUy: There’s an amazing contest application that you ...
Follow @AffiliatePlus on Twitter