Do you speak Twitter? Twitter has its own language and newcomers can feel like foreigners if they don’t understand the interface or the associated symbols and abbreviations. If you are just getting started on Twitter, read this article first: Getting Started with Your Twitter Profile. Once you create a profile and start tweeting, you may [...]
If you read my first article entitled, “5 Tips to Boost your STREET CRED and Increase your Online Authority”–and liked what you saw—then you are in luck. I’ve come up with more ways to flash your virtual ‘gat’ around to get more online street cred than Steve Jobs. OK..not THAT much, but a perfectly reasonable [...]
Internet marketers everywhere are climbing on each other like crabs in a bucket to become THE online authority in their vertical. This is no surprise of course, given that everyone wants to be the man, the top dog, the person people automatically come to in search of advice (that advice generally being “buy my product”). [...]
Social Media Marketing doesn’t have to be difficult, and it doesn’t have to be time-consuming. To make your ‘social’ life easier you should be leveraging the powerful Social Media Marketing tools that have become available in recent years. From post-automation across multiple networks to metrics to omnipotent dashboards, SMM tools do it all—so that you [...]
So you have some Facebook fans, now what? Maintenance requires just as much work as achieving a goal. Imagine if Tom Cruise stopped working after acting in his first movie. I doubt he would be the icon he is now. Talk to a business that received a #1 ranking spot for a keyword in Google. [...]
It’s not a mystery that 90% of websites do not enjoy high conversion rates and most are not even close to average. The biggest problem with online marketing is that we have millions of people exerting massive effort to sell their products and services with only a modest profit to speak of. Where are we [...]
Social Media Marketing professionals understand that there are certain unwritten Golden Rules that everyone is obliged to follow, but newbies to the game often miss the basics. Here are the unwritten rules that will create a solid base for any Social Media Marketing campaign: There Are No Shortcuts No matter what Social Media Consultants, bloggers [...]
How many of us remember our parents telling us NOT to touch the stove or NOT to jump on the bed? As kids we thought they were mean, but once we grew up we realized that touching a hot stove would lead to a dreaded trip to the emergency room. Social media marketing to those [...]
Aside from the desire for some much-needed human interaction, freelancers can use Twitter for many purposes and grow their business in the process. When Twitter launched, most people considered it the biggest waste of time. Fast forward to today and hundreds of millions of users are singing a different tune. Whether you are new to [...]
For the last four years, Tumblr has skyrocketed in popularity to become one of the premier micro-blogging systems of the decade. In the past year alone, Tumblr has grown by 900% and continues to expand yearly. The technology of Tumblr exists somewhere in between Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and WordPress. It has similar features to Twitter [...]
- Did You Hear About the Season’s Newest Linking Strategy? January 4, 2012
- 5 Link Building Strategies You May Not Have Tried Yet December 20, 2011
- Getting Started With Your Facebook Fan Page December 28, 2011
- Our Picks for the Top 10 Internet Marketing Blogs of 2012 January 2, 2012
- 5 Common Blog Mistakes (and their 5 Quick Fixes) February 15, 2012
- How To Succeed With Google Plus – An Infographic December 13, 2012
- Does Negative SEO Work? December 13, 2012
- Which Social Networks Provide the Most Significant Return for Marketers? December 13, 2012
- Content Planning For Link Building Wins December 3, 2012
- Facebook: The Biggest Pump And Dump Ever? November 29, 2012
- Ghostbusters Slot: This is one of the right articles you can gain in ...
- Website Designing Company in Mumbai: Blogging is a very good technique of Off Page SEO,...
- Web Development Services in India: Good tips all around on this blog the most importa...
- polypropylene cartridge: I think this is an useful publish and it is very u...
- JennieUy: There’s an amazing contest application that you ...
Follow @AffiliatePlus on Twitter