On Wednesday, Facebook rolled out Timeline for Facebook Pages. The social media giant introduced the Timeline for personal profiles a few months ago and is now transferring the love to Business Pages. If you are a creature of habit, you will not be happy. On March 30, all Facebook Pages will be converted to the [...]
Do you speak Twitter? Twitter has its own language and newcomers can feel like foreigners if they don’t understand the interface or the associated symbols and abbreviations. If you are just getting started on Twitter, read this article first: Getting Started with Your Twitter Profile. Once you create a profile and start tweeting, you may [...]
In continuation of our WordPress plugins and themes posts, we wanted to share with you some of the top business themes available for this year. WordPress originally started as a blogging platform but since its inception, millions of businesses use WordPress for their main websites. With the ability for business owners to create, manage and [...]
Your email list is your Golden Egg. Keeping it healthy and current is critical, as is removing those who have sent unsubscribe requests. Unsubscribe requests, unfortunately, are a part of the email marketing business, and you are required by law to respect unsubscribe requests. A healthy unsubscribe rate should be 8% of your subscribers or [...]
If you would rather be updating your own personal social profiles instead of your company’s, pay close attention because I’ve got some time-saving tips for you—that will also improve your Social Media Marketing strategy. By using the new forms of SMM automation you can automate menial processes, freeing your time up for more creative and [...]
The new Facebook Timeline for personal profiles allows for a large cover image at the top of the timeline. Cover images were created so profile owners could creatively display more of their personality and life to their community. According to Facebook… “We’ve found that people have a better experience viewing your timeline when they see [...]
Social Media Marketing doesn’t have to be difficult, and it doesn’t have to be time-consuming. To make your ‘social’ life easier you should be leveraging the powerful Social Media Marketing tools that have become available in recent years. From post-automation across multiple networks to metrics to omnipotent dashboards, SMM tools do it all—so that you [...]
Everyone and their mother is promising the newest Facebook tips n’ tricks to give social media marketers a competitive edge. But the truth is, there is no social shortcut nor are there ways around having to make stellar content and remain engaged with your audience. Nope social media marketing is hard work, plain and simple. [...]
- Did You Hear About the Season’s Newest Linking Strategy? January 4, 2012
- 5 Link Building Strategies You May Not Have Tried Yet December 20, 2011
- Getting Started With Your Facebook Fan Page December 28, 2011
- Our Picks for the Top 10 Internet Marketing Blogs of 2012 January 2, 2012
- 5 Common Blog Mistakes (and their 5 Quick Fixes) February 15, 2012
- How To Succeed With Google Plus – An Infographic December 13, 2012
- Does Negative SEO Work? December 13, 2012
- Which Social Networks Provide the Most Significant Return for Marketers? December 13, 2012
- Content Planning For Link Building Wins December 3, 2012
- Facebook: The Biggest Pump And Dump Ever? November 29, 2012
- Ghostbusters Slot: This is one of the right articles you can gain in ...
- Website Designing Company in Mumbai: Blogging is a very good technique of Off Page SEO,...
- Web Development Services in India: Good tips all around on this blog the most importa...
- polypropylene cartridge: I think this is an useful publish and it is very u...
- JennieUy: There’s an amazing contest application that you ...
Follow @AffiliatePlus on Twitter