Email-list maintenance has long been a royal pain the arse for internet and email marketers. It is however a necessary evil that must be done to maintain your good-sender status and keep your stats clean. Never fear though, once again—we are here. Here are the critical (and EASY) steps to keeping a clean (and effective) [...]
You have likely already heard that scrubbing your email list is needed regularly to succeed in email marketing. But, has anyone ever explained why? There are 6 major reasons why periodic cleaning of your email list is critical to being an email marketing rockstar: It decreases your unsubscribe rates It decreases how many people mark [...]
Does email marketing sometimes make you feel like you’re a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest? You’re not alone. Email marketing is a tough game. If it wasn’t then everyone would do it. The competition is incredibly tough, and to make things worse you are constantly striving to be one step ahead of the spam [...]
Congratulations on venturing into the exciting world of Internet Marketing. Confused yet? Internet Marketing has thrown old-school marketers off their game with its fancy new online marketing terms. Never fear, Marketing Resource Index is here! And we’ve put together an easy-to-scan glossary of the newly-invented Internet Marketing terms: Affiliate Marketing: A method of making money [...]
If metrics were an Irish rockband quantity metrics would be Bono and quality would be—well, the other guys. There are certain metrics (quantity) that get all the fanfare while the others (quality) work behind the scenes producing the majority of the work and success. Despite the powerful tools available in most analytics tools, many people [...]
Email marketing is a numbers game. You send 1,000 emails; 450 are opened; 100 are clicked-through; and 7 conversions are made. Being that email marketing is a numbers game, it is critical to understand the numbers—and most importantly to know what the metrics mean and which ones you should be measuring. Using your Email Service [...]
According to Internet security firm Sophos, the United States is the leading sender and receiver of email marketing (aka spam) on the planet, with millions of messages being sent per second. But wait, you’re not spamming people…or are you? The difference between email-based marketing and spamming is a thin line; the minor difference being that [...]
“Make 5,000 a Day Guaranteed With My Proven Formula!” Did you believe that line? Well, neither did anyone else. Sadly, some Marketers, in an attempt to make “quick” money, use unsatisfactory tactics to build their lists. While this may garner a few dollars in the beginning, this money will soon fizzle out. Massive lead generation [...]
The money is in the list, right? We often hear the most successful marketers tout this phrase as one to remember. According to eMarketer, 97% of small businesses use email marketing campaigns as a strategy to connect with customers. But how successful will your email marketing campaign become if your subscribers are not opening your [...]
- Did You Hear About the Season’s Newest Linking Strategy? January 4, 2012
- 5 Link Building Strategies You May Not Have Tried Yet December 20, 2011
- Getting Started With Your Facebook Fan Page December 28, 2011
- Our Picks for the Top 10 Internet Marketing Blogs of 2012 January 2, 2012
- 5 Common Blog Mistakes (and their 5 Quick Fixes) February 15, 2012
- How To Succeed With Google Plus – An Infographic December 13, 2012
- Does Negative SEO Work? December 13, 2012
- Which Social Networks Provide the Most Significant Return for Marketers? December 13, 2012
- Content Planning For Link Building Wins December 3, 2012
- Facebook: The Biggest Pump And Dump Ever? November 29, 2012
- Ghostbusters Slot: This is one of the right articles you can gain in ...
- Website Designing Company in Mumbai: Blogging is a very good technique of Off Page SEO,...
- Web Development Services in India: Good tips all around on this blog the most importa...
- polypropylene cartridge: I think this is an useful publish and it is very u...
- JennieUy: There’s an amazing contest application that you ...
Follow @AffiliatePlus on Twitter