Spam techniques can have your Twitter follower count nearing celebrity status in less than a week. You can easily buy hordes of Twitter followers and attempt overnight stardom. This may fool a few people who don’t understand that a lack of engagement and a low number of tweets with a high follower count is spammy. [...]
Do you speak Twitter? Twitter has its own language and newcomers can feel like foreigners if they don’t understand the interface or the associated symbols and abbreviations. If you are just getting started on Twitter, read this article first: Getting Started with Your Twitter Profile. Once you create a profile and start tweeting, you may [...]
If you read my first article entitled, “5 Tips to Boost your STREET CRED and Increase your Online Authority”–and liked what you saw—then you are in luck. I’ve come up with more ways to flash your virtual ‘gat’ around to get more online street cred than Steve Jobs. OK..not THAT much, but a perfectly reasonable [...]
Social SEO is like peanut butter and jelly. You can eat one without the other, but the combination of the two is like a party for your taste buds. The principles of search engine optimization (SEO) have been around for quite some time now…not as long as peanut butter and jelly, but long enough to [...]
If you read our blog, you will have noticed an article we posted last week which explained the Google Search Plus Your World update. If you haven’t read it yet you can access it here: Google’s Search Plus Your World Update and How it Affects You In the article I discussed how Google has used [...]
Social Media Marketing doesn’t have to be difficult, and it doesn’t have to be time-consuming. To make your ‘social’ life easier you should be leveraging the powerful Social Media Marketing tools that have become available in recent years. From post-automation across multiple networks to metrics to omnipotent dashboards, SMM tools do it all—so that you [...]
How many of us remember our parents telling us NOT to touch the stove or NOT to jump on the bed? As kids we thought they were mean, but once we grew up we realized that touching a hot stove would lead to a dreaded trip to the emergency room. Social media marketing to those [...]
Aside from the desire for some much-needed human interaction, freelancers can use Twitter for many purposes and grow their business in the process. When Twitter launched, most people considered it the biggest waste of time. Fast forward to today and hundreds of millions of users are singing a different tune. Whether you are new to [...]
In a somewhat twisted world of Rebecca Black gurus and treadmill dancing “wannabes”, the concept of “viral” has become one of the biggest buzz words in the internet marketing industry. Unfortunately, failure is all too common as social media marketers continually dish out their latest ideas only to garner a few more likes on Facebook [...]
- Did You Hear About the Season’s Newest Linking Strategy? January 4, 2012
- 5 Link Building Strategies You May Not Have Tried Yet December 20, 2011
- Getting Started With Your Facebook Fan Page December 28, 2011
- Our Picks for the Top 10 Internet Marketing Blogs of 2012 January 2, 2012
- 5 Common Blog Mistakes (and their 5 Quick Fixes) February 15, 2012
- How To Succeed With Google Plus – An Infographic December 13, 2012
- Does Negative SEO Work? December 13, 2012
- Which Social Networks Provide the Most Significant Return for Marketers? December 13, 2012
- Content Planning For Link Building Wins December 3, 2012
- Facebook: The Biggest Pump And Dump Ever? November 29, 2012
- Ghostbusters Slot: This is one of the right articles you can gain in ...
- Website Designing Company in Mumbai: Blogging is a very good technique of Off Page SEO,...
- Web Development Services in India: Good tips all around on this blog the most importa...
- polypropylene cartridge: I think this is an useful publish and it is very u...
- JennieUy: There’s an amazing contest application that you ...
Follow @AffiliatePlus on Twitter